Saturday, March 29, 2008

Is it heartburn or death knocking on your chest?


I haven't been posting lately because redoing my entire itunes library onto my Laptop is proving to be quite a daunting task. Its pretty much taken me about a week to get to this point. Write now im working on editing the titles for all the songs. Right now most of the songs have extra information I don't want in the title. After this I still have to find all the album art for the songs. So I'm probably going to be working on that for the weekend.

As you may be able to tell something else has been bothering me lately. Sometime earlier this week I started feeling pains in my chest. It wasn't so much of a sharp pain more like pressure on the middle of my chest. Its been more annoying then anything else. When it started it only seemed to happen when I was sitting in my chair at work. When I would get up and walk around it would go away. Also when I ate something it would also go away for a little while.

But lately its been appearing more often. So I have set up an appointment with my new doctor next Tuesday. Its been awhile since I've gone in for a check up. And by awhile I mean I can even remember the last time I had one. So I'm not exactly looking forward to find out exactly how destroyed my body actually is. Ignorance has been very bliss for me so far. But I guess I will no longer to be able to enjoy that bliss anymore.

Now that this has become such a problem I decided to use the internets to try and see if I was making this mole hill into a mountain. That was not a good idea after coming from such bliss. Pretty much every link I saw with my search basically said heart disease or heart attack. Not exactly what I was hoping for. But then again I'm not exactly surprised at all. However, now I'm extra worried to the point that this weekend is probably not going to be as relaxing as I originally hoped.

I hope the results from any testing I have done on Tuesday are not to bad. But if they are I may just have to rush my Memento Mori list.

No comments: